Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Highlights of 2015 + New Year Resolutions

It's that time of the year where we sit down, reflect and look back at some of the highlights of the year 2015 for us, as well as my hopes and resolutions for the coming year.




1. 2015 is the year that my blog surpassed the 7.5 million page view mark. In 2016, I will strive to update my blog on a regular basis, as well as revive some of the herbs in my garden and share more about my gardening experiences on the blog.

2. 2015 is the year that my blog was featured in various press, such as the New Straits Times and Fireflyz (Firefly official in-flight magazine). #Babysumokids photo was also featured at Sunway Pyramid and the blog also got a mention in Time Out Malaysia Kids.





3. 2015 is the year that we (both Baby C and I) made our first TV appearance - we were on Bella Weekend on NTV7, talking about kids in the kitchen and Baby C demonstrated how easy it is to make a sugar-free banana loaf on air.



4. 2015 is the year filled with wonderful family and couple travels and staycations, in and around Malaysia (Resorts World GentingSt. Giles The Gardens Hotel KLInterContinental KLFour Points by Sheraton Puchong, Tanjong Jara Resort, The Club Saujana ResortThe Andaman Langkawi) as well as Singapore (Resorts World Sentosa, Sofitel So Singapore, and The Westin Singapore). Here's to more wonderful travel moments in 2016! ;)




At Saujana Hotel, Malaysia


At Tanjong Jara Resort, Malaysia


At The Andaman, Langkawi with Hubby



5. And not forgetting FOOD! 2015 is a year filled with delicious food, both eating out and cooking at home. In 2016, we will probably pick up parent-child yoga again as well as skipping / other forms of exercise.








6. 2015 is the year we embarked on our juicing journey with Kuvings, which we benefited a lot from and helps us in maintaining good health. We would definitely be continuing our juicing regime in 2016.



7. 2015 is the year we caught several musicals in KL - Thriller Live, Saturday Night Fever and Hi-5 House of Dreams.

8. 2015 is the year of many firsts for the kids - first time visiting Sunway Lagoon, first time seeing the giant pandas at the zoo, first time visiting Singapore, first time on TV, meeting Hi-5 in person.





Do let me know if there are any posts or topics you would like to see on GoodyFoodies in 2016!

Last but not least, thank you very much for all your support and see you in 2016 ;)




If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy 2016 to you and your family too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a great year Yen! All of that glorious travel especially with your family too! :D Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a joyful and memorable 2015 ... here's wishing the entire Baby Sumo family an equally beautiful 2016 and beyond! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have another awesome year ahead, you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Yen! I was typing my comment yesterday and when I clicked publish, I realized that my internet connection was cut off! Anyway, you had an awesome 2015 and I wish you an even more awesome 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely line up of pictures summarising your 2015. May you and your family have an even more wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...