In the run up to Easter every year, our family has lots of fun making Easter crafts, hot cross buns as well as egg decorating. One of the crafts that we made this year are these cute chicks. They're easy to make and look bright and cheery!
Aren't they adorable?
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to make these Easter chicks (full screen here)
Our army of Easter bunnies this year ;)
Egg decorating earlier this morning
Spiderman, Vampire, Upin & Ipin and Minion
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!
Cute Yellow Chicks for Easter
Things you'll need: 3 toilet roll tubes, 3.5cm wide yellow tape, Scissors, Black marker pen, Red marker pen, 9 yellow feathers, 9 orange ice cream sticks, craft glue
Time required: 20 minutes
1. Using the scissors, cut each toilet roll tube into 3 sections - they should measure approximately 3.5cm wide.
2. Wrap each tube section with the yellow tape.
3. Using the black market pen, draw the eyes (you can draw on eyelashes for girly chicks). Draw the beak using the red marker pen.
4. Take 1 feather and cut off about 4cm, and stick on the back for the tail. Stick the remaining feather through the tube, secure using either double sided tape or craft glue.
5. Break each ice cream stick into two. Draw on the claws using the black marker pen. Stick under the chick for its feet.
For more Easter crafts, please see this link.
If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)