Sunday, June 30, 2019

Recipe: Tofu with minced pork, prawn and mushrooms

Tofu is a good source of protein, so I try to incorporate it into our meals whenever possible.

This is a variation of another tofu dish which I have posted here on the blog before. For this version, I have used minced pork as well as prawns and Chinese mushrooms. Garnish it with some garlic chives (or spring onions) and viola, you have a complete meal right there! I love this so much that I can have just this with rice for dinner. So yummeh!

Tofu with minced pork, prawn and mushrooms


Tofu with minced pork, prawn and mushroom
Recipe by Baby Sumo, adapted from here
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves 3-4


Ingredients
1 piece silken tofu, cubed
150g minced pork
3 prawns, peeled and diced
3 Chinese or shitake mushrooms, rehydrated and diced
2 tbsp cooking oil
1-2 tbsp mushroom sauce (or oyster sauce)
1 tsp ginger wine
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 garlic chives, finely chopped (or spring onion)


1. In a wok, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, until lightly browned.

2. Add the minced pork and mushrooms, and cook for about 4-5 minutes, until the pork is cooked through. Season with the mushroom sauce and ginger wine, and taste.

3. Finally, stir in the tofu and prawns cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the garlic chives and give it a quick stir. Serve immediately.



If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Yums! Very easy recipe to cook at home... I wanna try this soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicious homey dish! Just that with rice and I am happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...