Saturday, June 29, 2019

Hometown Vietnam Kitchen, Taman Connaught, KL

We discovered Hometown Vietnam Kitchen while we were at Taman Connaught recently. This little shack is operated by a Vietnamese owner/chef, with a menu serving Vietnamese food such as pho, spring rolls, rice and noodle dishes.

I had the beef pho (RM8) which came with all the right components - the noodles, beansprouts, Thai basil, and a generous amount of beef. The soup could be better but for the price, I thought it was passable. For best pho in KL/PJ, see here.





Hubby had the Fried pork noodle (RM7.50) which was pretty good. I enjoyed this more than my pho, as it was nicely seasoned and had plenty of wok hei. The noodles were like Cintan curly noodles, stir fried together with beansprouts, carrots, onion and pork fillet. I would order this again for sure! The Iced Vietnamese coffee (RM4) was excellent too - super caramel-ly and thick.




Hometown Vietnam Kitchen menu





Operating hours: 7am to 6pm daily. Closed on alternate Mondays.

Price: Total bill RM19.50.

Location: Hometown Vietnam Kitchen, Jalan Cerdas 1, Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (opposite 99 Speedmart / Beans & Yogurt - paid street parking available).

Tel: 010-507 8239

If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Wowww!!! So many choices! I'd go for the pho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i invite to try Vietnamese food at Saigon Memoir in Puchong.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...