Friday, July 28, 2017

Recipe: Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon

I LOVEEEEEEEE Brussels sprouts, so whenever we come to the UK, I would eat my fair share as they're so reasonably priced here. I would often serve it as a side dish to our meat dishes, usually steamed or boiled. Last week, we had grilled lamb chops and I also cooked Brussels sprouts with crispy bacon and boiled new potatoes. Simple and good!

What's your favorite ways of eating Brussels sprouts?






Brussels sprouts with crispy bacon
Recipe by Baby Sumo
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves 2-3 as side dish

Ingredients
2 rashers streaky bacon, thinly sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
250g Brussels sprouts, trimmed


1. Cook the Brussels sprouts in a pot of boiling water for about 8-10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.

2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add the bacon and cook for 4-5 minutes, until crispy and golden brown. Toss cooked Brussels sprouts in the bacon. Season with salt.


If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates.. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Wah...so delish! Anyone would eat brussel sprouts like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...