Cute Elf (Santa's Little Helper)
What you'll need: Toilet roll, Scissors, 2 x goggly eyes, Black tie wrap, Green art paper, Beige art paper Red ribbon, Craft glue/Double sided tape. Thick art paper (any colour), Black marker pen.
Time required: 10 minutes.
1. Cover half the toilet roll with beige art paper and the other half with green art paper.
2. Tighten a tie wrap halfway down the green art paper. This will be the belt.
3. Cut off two large teardrop shapes (for the elf's ears) from the beige art paper and stick onto the thick art paper. Cut two slits at the side of the toilet roll and slip the ears in.
4. Stick two eyes and draw the nose and mouth using the black marker pen.
5. Cut a circle from the green art paper, then form a cone for the elf's hat. Place on top of the elf's head. Then, add a ribbon just below the elf's mouth.
If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)