Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Unboxing the new iPhone14 Pro Max Gold in Malaysia!

Malaysians were finally able to get their hands on the iPhone 14s last Friday (23rd September). Like many others, I pre-ordered my phone as soon as it became available and got it delivered to my home via same day delivery. 

To my delight, the iPhone 14 Pro Max in gold is ultra sexy and beautiful! Love the subtle gold colour against the metallic edges of the phone. Thanks Hubby for this early birthday present, will certainly put it to good use for all my food photography and shooting videos.


Here's a short video of me unboxing my new phone ♥


You can pre-order your iPhone 14 Pro Max from these Apple authorised resellers:

In other news, my blog surpassed the 19 million page views earlier this month. Thanks all for your continuous support over the years!

If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...