Thursday, May 13, 2021

How to Make Lemang (Without Bamboo)(Recipe Video)

 Firstly, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslim friends and readers!

Lemang, together with rendang, are two of my favourite things to eat during Raya! So, for the past two years, we have been making these two dishes during the Raya celebrations. Here is a short recipe video we made today, showing the step-to-step instructions for making lemang at home (without the bamboo!):

Click here to watch the video on YouTube :)


The full written recipe can be found on this link.

lemang recipe lemang recipe lemang recipe lemang recipe lemang recipe lemang recipe lemang recipe
 how to make lemang at home how to make lemang at home how to make lemang at home how to make lemang at home how to make lemang at home how to make lemang at home how to make lemang home

If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or subscribe to our YouTube channel.Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm off glutinous rice for health reasons. So sad as I love lemang, ketupat pulut lemak, serimuka and everything pulut!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...