Friday, December 20, 2019

Restoran Good Taste Rice & Noodle House, Cheras, KL

A friend of my dad's told him about this restaurant, which is purportedly famous for their wantan mee. So, Hubby and I visited one morning to try them out.

Upon arrival, I asked what they served here and was told that they do roasted meats, which you can have with wantan noodles and rice, or beef noodles.

We both ordered the wantan mee with char siew and requested for "pun fei sau" (half lean half fat) meat. The noodles had a good texture and was pretty tasty, but during our visit, the char siu was just okay for me, as the layers of fat didn't quite melt in the mouth (probably required a little more roasting time). Overall, still a decent bowl of wantan mee.






You may also check out this shop in Cheras for wantan mee.


Opening times: 9am - 4pm. Closed on Thursdays.


Price: RM13.80, including 1 drink.

Location: Restoran Good Taste Rice & Noodle House, 17-31, Jalan 13/144a, Taman Bukit Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur. (Free street parking available)



If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I like the look of the char siew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charred part looks pretty decent tho, maybe not fat enough :D

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...