Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hass's Fish & Chips, Aberdeen, Scotland

One of our must-eats when we're in the UK is fish and chips. A friend recommended Hass's Fish & Chips to us, reputed to be one of the best in Aberdeen.

Everything is cooked to order at Hass's, hence there will be a short wait for your food. We decided to bring the food to Duthie Park to enjoy. The food smelt really good and we couldn't wait to dig in. We went for the jumbo haddock with chips, as well as a portion of breaded scampi for the kids. Love the crispy batter, and the fish was so fresh and moist. And fries were super crisp too! All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal in the park ;)




I would recommend this to anyone seeking good fish and chips in Aberdeen too .. thumbs up!





The good thing about eating your food in the park.... right after, you get to play on the slide! Wheeee :P


One of our favorite snacks over there, Marmite oven baked cashews




Location: Hass's Fish & Chips, 203 Holburn Street, AB10 6BL, Aberdeen, Scotland.

Tel: +44 1224 593911

GPS Coordinates: 57.138097, -2.113996





If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates.. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo...good ol' English...I mean Scottish fish and chips. Yum! Yum!

    Marmite cashews? Wish I could try that - I like Marmite, no thanks to Vegemite, not to my taste that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these chips looks better than the ones I had :D

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...