Monday, October 24, 2016

12 Easy Pasta Recipes You'll Love

October is World Pasta Month! Pasta is a staple in our home, as both our kids love eating it. Here are 12 of our favorite pasta recipes (click on names for the recipe).




1. Spaghetti with Zucchini and King Prawns



The first time I ate this pasta dish was in Venice, Italy. I loved it so much that I tried recreating it at home, and now it's a family-favourite. :)


2. Spaghetti with Zucchini, Bacon and Parmesan


A variation of the first pasta dish, with crispy bacon and generous shavings of Parmesan.


3. Fusilleti with Pesto, Parma Ham and Cherry Tomatoes


We love making our own pesto - you make it with pine nuts or cashewnuts.


4. Spaghetti with Garlic Butter Prawns, Crispy Bacon and Chilli Flakes


A combination of the Asian-style "garlic butter prawns" as well as Italian aglio olio pasta. Add in some dried chilli flakes for the spicy kick.




Ebikko gives the dish a lovely texture and saltiness. Rocket leaves is a surprisingly great addition to pasta dishes. 





To make your meal more substantial, top your pesto pasta with oven-roasted chicken.




Eryngii mushrooms has a lovely, meaty texture which works well with pasta.





Pasta with a touch of truffle butter. Oh yums!





Made this as an experiment, and it turned out really well. Love the flavours. 




Classic pasta dish - Lovely, creamy pasta with lots of cheese! :)




Spicy, tangy and appetizing.




A creation I'm particularly proud of - a fusion between Japanese and Italian flavours. The soft boiled egg gives the pasta a lovely, creamy finish.



If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates.. Thanks :)

6 comments:

  1. All your pastas look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours put all those at the shops to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should copy pasta this to my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. October should be my favourite month too then ... since I love pasta! All your creations look truly top-notch but if I had to pick one to order, make me No. 12! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son will make noise if he sees this. sure ask me to cook for him. so delicious looking

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...