A herd of reindeers... so adorable!
What you'll need: Toilet roll, Black marker pen, Scissors, Pom poms (Red for Rudolph, or any other colour for other reindeers), Craft glue.
Time required: 5 minutes.
Step-by-step instructions (VIDEO)
1. Take a toilet roll and flatten it with your hands.
2. Using the marker pen, draw according to the diagram below.
Bottom: Draw vertical lines at side 15mm from base and 2mm from left and right side. In centre, draw a square about 15mm x 15mm.
Top: Draw a horizontal line about 10mm from top, about 35mm in length, then draw another line 35mm at an angle.
This is how it should look like
3. Using scissors, cut following the lines (make sure you cut on both sides).
4. Remember to snip off the right hand top side (1cm from the top) to create two antlers.
5. Using your fingers, pull the head forward. Puff up the toilet roll again by pushing the sides. Push down the two flaps behind the head towards the centre.
6. Fold in antlers at an angle.
7. Stick on red nose. Hello Rudolph!(Note: If you cannot get red pom poms, you can also draw on a nose using red marker pen)
Other Christmas craft ideas: How to Make Snowman from Toilet Roll
If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)