All you need is some leftover rice, an egg, some sliced green beans, big juicy king prawns, some oil and soy sauce for flavouring.
King prawn fried rice
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves 2-3 persons
1 cup White Rice (preferably leftover rice)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 medium-sized egg
8-10 Green beans, sliced (or peas)
10-12 raw king prawns, peeled
1. Heat the oil in a wok and add the garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
2. Add the green beans and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Place the egg into a bowl and beat. Add to wok and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add king prawns and fry for 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Finally, add rice and soy sauce to taste. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.
Who wants some king prawn fried rice?