Best of all, the online shopping experience is made even better with great savings you can get when you shop. Here are 8 ways to get the best out of your online shopping experience on Rakuten:
1. Rakuten membership is absolutely FREE. By joining, you can earn Rakuten Super Points (RSP) everytime you make a purchase, which you can use to buy more things or pay a part of your next order with the points to get a discount. Every 1 RSP = RM1 off your next purchase.
During Rakuten's 10x RSP campaign day, you can earn 10X points. Wow! This means that for a RM500 item, you can get 50 RSP, which you can use to purchase future items (ie RM50 off on next purchase).
2. On top of that, Rakuten gives you a 5% rebate in the form of Rakuten Super Points – everyday, on everything, without a limit on the amount of rebate until 31/1/2016.
3. If you are a Mastercard holder, you should definitely make your purchases on Wednesday - this is the day that Mastercard holders are able to enjoy an additional 5% discount (capped at maximum RM50 per order).
I have been considering getting a Fujifilm instax mini 8 Instant Film Camera for me and the kids, to capture some of our life moments on print.
Price on this shop is RM329, so after 5% Mastercard discount on Wednesday, I will only need to pay RM312.55, and I will also get free 1 box plain film as well as free shipping. And on top of that, I will get another RM16.45 via 5X points, which I use as discount on my next purchase.
4. Every weekend, Rakuten gives out a RaCoupon code . For example, on 2nd and 3rd January, they were offering a RM5 discount to welcome the New Year! Every week, they offer different discount coupon value, so remember to check it out!
5. It is also worth checking out the "Rakuten Grand Opening Sale" for new store openings, whereby there will be various discounts up to 50% or money off your purchases (ie RM25 off).
6. Check out Popular Trends (which appear below top bar) or Recommended Pages for shops with great discounts, free shipping and coupon giveaway!
7. I like doing my grocery shopping online - back in the days when I was pregnant, I used to buy all the heavy, bulky items online and get them delivered to my doorstep. I was checking out Soukai, and they are offering free shipping for spends above RM99, and also offering RM15 just by subscribing to their newsletter.
For example, the Anmum 1.6kg milk powder which my kids drink is selling for RM90.55. On Wednesday, we only need to pay RM86.02 using a Mastercard (5% discount) and get a further RM4.50 via 5X points. I usually get 6 tins at a go, as our kids drink a lot of milk, so that means I am eligible for free shipping too. Not to mention I will not have to lug these heavy cans back home and I save on petrol, parking and hassle of queuing at the supermarket.
8. Furthermore on your birthday, you will receive free shopping points and coupon if you are a Rakuten member. Yay!
*This is a sponsored post.
If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)