Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter: Of Eggs, Chicks and Bunnies from Delectable Treats, Pavilion KL

Happy Easter to all who are celebrating.

Though we do not celebrate it in our family, we do enjoy embracing the customs and confectionery associated with the Easter celebration. I reckon this year we will be decorating Easter eggs with Baby C too (now that she's old enough to do it).

An Easter treat...

Easter Egg cookie on stick (RM6)

I got this cute cookie from Delectable Treats for my kiddies. It's so adorable, even I fell in love with it when I saw it. Kiddies were absolutely delighted, they started off by peeling the mini pink chocolate balls and sharing it between themselves, followed by the chick and egg and finally the cute lil white rabbit. What a lovely little treat. ;)



Butter cookie with the cutest decor


Happy girl


Saving the best for last

Read more reviews on Delectable by Su here - cupcakes, macarons and 7 Sins of Chocolate.

Join their Facebook page here. Click here for the full set of photos.

Location: Delectable Treats, P6.03.00, Level 6, Pavilion KL Shopping Centre, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel: 03- 2144 5157

11 comments:

  1. So cute and nice...Sayang to bite pun... =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would feel sayang to eat it.. but my kids so happy to see something so cute and WANT to bite it. LOL

      Delete
  2. i was buying something at cold storage klcc recently and was stunned at how many easter-related goodies were being sold! all looked very tempting to the inner child in me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I want to get myself some creme eggs.. they're the best!

      Delete
  3. I'm happy to celebrate any confectionary customs too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yin, is this little girl your daughter? She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's my daughter ;) Thanks for the compliment. -Yen

      Delete
  5. Oh, forgot to mention that we also not celebrating but since it is a long holiday here, we have few family & friends gathering today, tomorrow & Monday! Cracking my head as to what to cook to bring over!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...